We’re all about tracking assets around here. We want you to be able to ask questions like what do you have, where you have them, what shape are they in, etc.
As we wrap up the year & head into the next, you may be asking some of those same questions of yourself (& your organization, your health, finances, and so on), but in the framework of goals & accomplishments.
Start from Where you Are
I keep seeing the advice that you should spend a little time on what you’re grateful for before you start planning your goals for the new year.
After all, when we launch new asset tracking solutions with our clients, we encourage them to do a baseline inventory immediately to get a foundation of what/where/status.
Today’s status shapes tomorrow’s steps, right?
Gratitude & Goals
We have a lot to be grateful for here at HL Group, including:
- adding new clients and expanding some existing solutions
- fantastic partners that round out the hardware and environment aspects of solutions for our customers
- a talented team continues to roll out new functionality and versatility in the mobilePLUS suite of products
We’re also excited about our plans and goals for next year, which include:
- the release of V5.1 of mobilePLUS
- finalization of our SOC2 Type 1 certification (and beginning of our Type 2 certification)
- overhaul of website content
And that’s just January.
That’s a Wrap
The last few years have taught us that things can really take some unexpected twists and turns. But not every challenge results in bad outcomes. We’re excited about what’s to come in the new year and the positive impact our solutions can bring.
We wish you all a very happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!