It seems like just the other day that we were announcing the release of v4.4 of mobilePLUS. Now, just one year later, we’re excited to share that v5 is just about here!
As software developers, innovation is critical. But more than that, it offers us a fun opportunity to set the pace and standards in the mobile asset management arena.
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
The excitement and pride we felt with the introduction of v4.4 was huge. It offered expanded support for Workday and DPAS, updated overall functionality, and improved user interface for the mobile user.
We’re even more excited about v5. It also brings an impressive mix of additions to mobilePLUS, including:
- enhanced mobilePLUS Host capabilities and user interface surrounding job creation, data sorting, import/export options, and history queries
- a browser-based option for remote registration and tagging of new assets as they arrive
- broadened RFID functionality and device options delivering even more capabilities at a lower cost
- expansion of supported Workday APIs
- a completely new mobilePLUS Client architecture enabling the support of all of our mobile platforms with a single code base
Helping our customers overcome the challenge in managing their assets, whether for financial or compliance purposes, is extremely rewarding. Understanding their challenges and what they need is what drives our solution development. v5 of mobilePLUS results from our relationship with our customers and the challenges we’re continually trying to help them overcome.
“If the challenge exists, so must the solution.” – Rona Mlnarik
mobilePLUS continues to be a leader in mobile asset inventory solutions. We believe the capabilities v5 offers are excellent examples of why that is.
Please contact us if you would like additional information on mobilePLUS and how it may help your organization.