RFID is one of those technologies that, while impressive, seems like it would be out of reach. Questions that may come to mind might include:
- How would it benefit my team?
- Isn’t it expensive to implement?
- I don’t have time to ramp up on yet another technology
What if I told you that you could have it in the palm of your hand – today? Actually, you may already have it in your DT Research Rugged Tablet.
The RFID Solution in Your Hands – Literally
RFID is available now. It’s no longer that out-of-reach, expensive technology that it once was. You don’t need to make big infrastructure investments to get started. In fact, if you have (or are considering) an industrial tablet, RFID options are available that turn your mobile device into a powerful data collection tool.
Why consider RFID?
- Pays for Itself – Quickly – typically in the first inventory
- Easy to Try – Our RFID Pilot, offered with Glacier Computer, has everything you need to see how a mobile RFID solution could work for your team – in your own environment
- Path for Growth – Start by tracking a few critical items – and easily expand with additional tags and tablets
With today’s economic, supply chain, and labor resource challenges, we all need to be getting creative with how and where we leverage our assets and technologies.
We can help. Contact us to review how RFID may benefit your assets – and your organization.